Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Our Applause!!

Shelley and Iene,

Thank you so much for EVERYTHING on Saturday! The flowers were gorgeous—we couldn’t have asked for anything better!!

Luanne
Luanne Tart
Promotion Coordinator
MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM


Shelley and Irene, I could not believe how amazing the flowers looked at the
reception! It was everything I dreamed of!! I absolutely loved my bouquet
as well as the bridesmaids bouquets!! Thank you so much for all your hard
work! You really made my dream a reality!! I just wish they would live
forever haha! I attached some pics!

Julianna


Everything was so beautiful at the wedding. Thank you so much! I loved my bouquet and the arrangements and centerpieces were perfect. Everyone thought it was beautiful and I will be sure to recommend you to any bride. Thanks for your vision. Thank you again for making our day beautiful!
Sibel - 7/15/2010

I wanted to tell you THANK YOU so much for everything that you did. The flowers were unbelievable and definitely made everything come together perfect. It was better than I ever imagined.....you are awesome and great at what you do! I will definitely send you some pictures. - Thanks again, Rebecca

The flower arrangement you created for me last month was spectacular! It was colorful, warm and each flower perfectly arranged. You do a great job! It brought me much joy! - Carol

We all just wanted to send you guys a personal thank you for a job well done for April and Miguel. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. Even the wedding coordinator told us they were without a doubt the prettiest flowers ever delivered to River Ridge for a wedding. We even gave her a pot of them to take home. Thanks again for helping us all on this special day. - Rick and Leigh H. , April and Miguel L.

Thank you for doing such a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding. They were beautiful! I especially loved my bouquet and the arrangements for the columns. It was a pleasure working with you. - Erin C.

Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers you gave me for Mother’s Day! My table was beautiful because of them. You were very sweet to think of me. - Tammy

Thank you for the absolutely beautiful flower arrangements you made for my mother’s memorial service. My Mom loved flowers and arranging them and had made many gorgeous arrangements herself. So we sent you a picture of what she had done and you simulated that so well. I know she would have been so pleased. Again, thank you for your attention and care to details. Sincerely, Susan B.

Just got my beautiful flowers for Admin. Professionals Day! ? That is the smile on my face! They are gorgeous!!! Hugs! - Saralyn F

What a nice and professional approach to your business! I like the way you do business. Thank you so much for your communications and cooperation. Again, thank you for your sweet note. ~D.Remillard

…what an amazing job you and your team did for Amber’s wedding. I was truly overwhelmed by how beautiful everything looked when we arrived and I know how much your attention and creativity was a big part of that. I have already recommended you several times and will never use anyone else now that I know you! ~ Warmly, Pam B.

The flowers are beautiful. Thank you so much. ~ Mary A.

Thank you again for the beautiful arrangements. They were breathtakingly beautiful and we could not have been more pleased. ~ Connie P.

Just a note to say THANK YOU for the beautiful floral arrangement that was sent to the Williford Funeral Home. ~ Sam C.

Thanks, the flowers were beautiful. We appreciate the great job you do. ~ Ann
Thanks for making our Fashion Show look and smell great! Your booth was also fabulous!! Thanks for the flowers, I’m still enjoying them. ~ Laura
Wow, what a great job you did on all the flowers. We were so thrilled. I can never thank you enough. ~ Linda B.

I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for the beautiful flowers you did for our wedding. They were gorgeous! We were so pleased with the arrangement and your flexibility with all the changes made during the planning. We just got back from our honeymoon and some of the flowers are still looking great! We will definitely tell our friends and family about you guys! Thanks again! ~ Leah and Tyler P.

I just wanted to thank you all for the arrangement you sent by my request. The flowers were for a small private funeral service and they were evidently so beautiful that three members of the family called me here in Texas to tell me how beautiful and unusual the arrangement was. Thank you again for the superb effort. ~ Janet J.

No comments:

Post a Comment