Your team at Expressions of Love is going to strive to make your experience with us as perfect as possible and want to make ourselves available to you throughout your process. Our unique combination of wisdom through years of experience and up-to-date and trendy design education will provide you with everything you need.
- She loves spending time with her husband and boys, it is the highlight of her day!
- She loves anything outdoors and is drawn to nature-being in the sunshine is her happy place!
- Authentic Mexican food is probably her favorite and enjoys fresh salsa on just about anything!
- Curling up on the couch and watching a scary movie is right up her alley!
- Coffee preference is blonde and sweet! (lots of creamer and sweet flavorings)
- Shoes...may be an addiction...?
- Mint and chocolate ALWAYS go together!
- Loves some sparkle and glitz!
- Token saying is "Always Shine and Stay Fabulous!"
- Favorite place ever..the beach..with some Hawaiian Tropic oil!
From Shelley, "What I do is a passion. I love flowers. I love the special moments that I get to share with my brides and grooms when they see their flowers and for a moment, their breath is taken away. I love it when I have been given something special or a keepsake of some sort to put into or onto the bride's bouquet or groom's boutonniere. The amount of joy and sometimes tears that fill their eyes when they see their memento will forever hold a place in my heart where it is etched. I know that weddings and special events are an experience. From the beginning consultation to when we drop the flowers off, or even to when we pick up the last piece of glass, we are a part of the experience. It is my goal to contribute elation and inspiration into the process. I am more than just the florist. I am the other end of the text message giving you sneak peaks of your flowers when they are being made just days before your wedding! I want my clients to see my heart and the special place each one of them have in it! "